Your wedding day is undoubtedly one of the most exciting and important days in your life. Therefore, great care and attention have been taken in creating our wedding package. Whatever your plans are for your special day, our highly professional standards and service will ensure your wedding reception will be the ultimate success. Our specially trained staff will assist you in every aspect of preparing and organising your wedding reception. Let us take the worry and strain away from you, so that you are free to relax and enjoy the celebration whilst we look after the arrangements.
Please do call to the Castle to talk with one of our banqueting team. Our experienced team, our competitive wedding packages, and our castle setting help to make Cabra Castle one of the best wedding venues in Ireland. We look forward to meeting you.
Cabra Castle and its delightful setting will make your dreams of a Fairytale Wedding come true. With old world elegance and style, Cabra Castle's unique charm will help to capture that perfect moments of your perfect Fairytale Wedding.
Dine by candlelight under softly lit chandeliers in the magical atmosphere of the Grand Ballroom. Cabra Castle's beautifully appointed Reception Rooms with their hand painted ceilings and collection of exquisite antiques offer a unique setting in which one can get lost in the moment. No matter what the season we will make your day truly memorable.
- Your very own personal wedding planner
- One wedding a day for a more attentive service
- Red Carpet & Champagne on arrival for the Bride & Groom
- Champagne on arrival for the Bridal Party
- Luxurious surroundings and picturesque grounds for your photos
- Luxurious Honeymoon Suite for the Bride & Groom on the night of your wedding
- 2 Complimentary bedrooms for Bridal Party
- Personalised Souvenir Menu Cards on all tables
- Choice of Cake Stand and Sword
- Elegant 5 Candled Candelabras on all tables
- Complimentary Car Parking
- Late Wedding Residents Bar until 4am
- Private Area for your reception drinks
- Tea, Coffee, Choice of Punch, Chocolate Fountain or Candy Cart on arrival
- Stunning Castle Ballroom for your gourmet five course meal
- Choice of Specially Selected wines during the meal
- Glass of Sparkling Wine for toast
- Evening Buffet when the band breaks
- Elegant chair covers and choice of table linen
- Piper to greet you and announce your arrival into the Ballroom
- Walled Garden for exquisite photos
Monday to Wednesday €73.00 p.p. all inclusive (Minimum Numbers 120 - Excluding Bank Holiday Weekends)
Thursday & Sunday €78.00 p.p. all inclusive (Minimum Numbers 120)
Friday & Saturday, Bank Holiday Monday & Christmas Weeks €88.00 p.p. all inclusive (Minimum Number 150)
Please note: Prices are for 2017 and may change for 2018/19
The newest addition to The Cabra Castle collection of Honeymoon Suites, this luxurious suite has its own private terrace with hot tub, for the ultimate in relaxation.
Our newest addition located in the Castle boasting its own fireplace, four poster bed, romantic bathing area with free standing Victorian bath, and en-suite wet room which leads onto The Bridal Terrace. This is a private outdoor haven for our newly weds to relax surrounded by a private hot tub, dining area, loungers, fire pit, bbq, bar, heated lighting, fountain, music sytem and canopy all nestled beneath the turrets and Castle towers.
Enjoy the stunning views over the Castle grounds and Dun Na Ri Forest Park all year round, the ultimate in romance on your wedding night.
One of Ireland's largest honeymoon suites, a delightful private attic apartment authentically and tastefully restored in a private wing of the Courtyard. Original features have been retained including its high wooden beams and thick stone walls. The room is also home to modern features such as a private bar, wet room en-suite and step-up Jacuzzi.
This must see suite overlooks the Courtyard Garden and has a private entrance through its very own barn doors. It is 900 square feet of pure indulgence. a haven in whicg you can unwind after the perfect day.
Cabra Castle is a recognised venue for the civil registration of marriage in Co Cavan, Ireland, subject to approval on each application. Celebrate your marriage in style this historic Castle surrounded by family and friends. As an approved venue we take the worry and strain out of travelling and allow a complete celebration under one roof.