When two become one...your wedding day is one of the most exciting and important days in your life. Therefore, great care and attention have been taken in creating our wedding package. Whatever your plans are for your special day, our highly professional standards and service will ensure your wedding will be the ultimate success.
Cabra Castle is a
From the moment you arrive, you will be treated like royalty. Our expert wedding planners will assist you in every aspect of preparing and
Cabra Castle and its delightful setting will make your dreams of a Fairytale Wedding come true. With our old-world elegance and style, you will be guaranteed to have to most magical day of your lives.
Dine by candlelight under softly-lit Waterford Crystal chandeliers in the magical atmosphere of the Grand Ballroom. Cabra Castle's beautifully appointed reception rooms, with their hand-painted ceilings and collection of exquisite antiques, offer a unique setting in which one can get lost in the moment.
No matter what the season, we will make your day truly memorable.
- Your very own personal wedding planner
- One wedding a day for a more attentive service
- Red carpet and Champagne on arrival for the Bride and Groom
- Champagne on arrival for the bridal party
- Luxurious surroundings and picturesque grounds for your photos
- Luxurious Honeymoon Suite for the Bride and Groom on the night of your wedding
- 2 Complimentary bedrooms for bridal party
- Personalised souvenir menu cards on all tables
- Choice of cake stand and sword
- Elegant 5-candle candelabras on all tables
- Complimentary car parking
- Late wedding residents' bar until 4am
- Private area for your reception drinks
- Tea, Coffee, choice of punch, chocolate fountain or candy cart on arrival
- Stunning castle callroom for your gourmet five-course meal
- Choice of specially selected wines during the meal
- Glass of sparkling wine for toast
- Evening buffet when the band breaks
- Elegant chair covers and choice of table linen
- Piper to greet you and announce your arrival into the ballroom
- Walled garden for exquisite photos
The newest addition to The Cabra Castle collection of Honeymoon Suites, this luxurious suite has its own private terrace with hot tub, for the ultimate in relaxation.
The Castle Honeymoon Suite boasts its own fireplace, four poster bed, free-standing Victorian bath, and en-suite wet room which leads onto The Bridal Terrace. This is a private outdoor haven for our newly-weds to relax in private hot tub, surrounded by a dining area, loungers, fire pit, BBQ, bar, heated lighting, fountain, music sytem and canopy all nestled beneath the turrets and castle towers.
Enjoy the stunning views over the castle grounds and Dun a Rí Forest Park all year round; the ultimate in romance.
One of Ireland's largest honeymoon suites, this is a delightful attic apartment authentically and tastefully restored in a private wing of the Courtyard.
Original features have been retained, including its high wooden beams and thick stone walls. The room is also home to modern features such as a private bar, wet room en-suite and step-up Jacuzzi.
This must-see suite overlooks the Courtyard Garden and has a private entrance through its very own barn doors. It is 900 square feet of pure indulgence, a haven in which you can unwind after the perfect day.
Cabra Castle is a recognised venue for the civil registration of marriage in Co. Cavan, Ireland, subject to approval of each application.
Celebrate your marriage in style at this historic Castle surrounded by family and friends. As an approved venue, we take the worry and strain out of travelling and allow a complete celebration under one roof.